Fire's Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for warrior cat fans and more to just chat, play games, view artwork and much more!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info about Umbreon101 (everything related to horror movies is in dark red, BTW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbreon101
Admin
Umbreon101

Info about Umbreon101 (everything related to horror movies is in dark red, BTW) Empty
PostSubject: Info about Umbreon101 (everything related to horror movies is in dark red, BTW)   Info about Umbreon101 (everything related to horror movies is in dark red, BTW) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 am

so, if you dont know me on the other sites im on, heres an intro to Umbreon101.

-i am a horror movie addict
-i am a talented writer
-i love the warriors books
-and the Last Dragon Chronicles
-i cant wait to get Fire World!
-i am a pokemon freak (which explains my username)
-my pokemon collection consists of two 2 inch binders, two 1/2 inch binders, one 1 inch binder, and 10 or so tins of cards, at least 65 plushies, 3 pillows, 2 shirts, over 100 figures, about 250 pages worth of drawings, 2 puzzels, around 15 pokeballs, about 10 movies, and 1 poster, which adds up to be heavier than i am.
-i listen to modern and alternative rock (as in Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, that sort of stuff.)
-my fave bands in order are Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Evanescence. (yes, i listen to Evanescence. you got a problem with that???)
-i hate that screamo singer whos initials are JB and has weird hair and a girly voice. i cant even type his name 'cause i hate him so much. THE GRUDGE WILL EAT YOUR SOUL, SCREAMO GIRL-BOY!!!!!!!
-i barely ever listen to pop music, but occasionally listen to country
-my hands are cramping up
-i have paranoid thoughts that a slasher will burst through my window and minute and slice my throat open and drain me of blood. O_O all due to horror movies and a few weird people i know who saw theyre vampires. (not vampiresblood, someone at my school, and this other kid on CK from spain.)
-im getting bored
-i think i just typed a lot of my lifes story
-DONT ask me about my dad EVER! i dont like to talk about it. it makes me sad. Sad
-if you want to know, PM F_R. she knows everything.
-did i mention i have an addiction to sugary pop like mtn dew??? :3
-and +Y91|\|6 |_1K3 +|-|1$
-thats about all you need to know about me

so, now you know me. BTW, im only 11 and im allowed to watch R rated movies before most TEENS i am not a teen. i am 11. E.LE.VEN.

~U101
Back to top Go down
http://thesilence.forumotion.com/

Info about Umbreon101 (everything related to horror movies is in dark red, BTW)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire's Quest :: Fire's Quest Intro :: About the Admins & Site Info-
Jump to: